Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Response to Tiffany - Week 5

Tiffany,

You have a perfect right to be "ticked off". First off all, even if you were his fiance, he still didn't have a right to tell that guy to "back off". If you were engaged or even married you are "owned" by a person and not allowed to have a conversation? I can see him being jealous if the guy was flirting and coming on to you and even if that was the case, it would have been up to YOU to say, back off. In my opinion, please understand that I am a mother of a married and also an engaged daughters. My engaged daughter (the one who was living with the guy)is no slouch (not that you are), but believe me, he would NEVER do anything like that to her. He might say something privately to her like, he felt uncomfortable about the conversation between she and the guy, if that. Because if you are truly involved with someone, there has to be trust, not ownership in a relationship. Tiffany, if I were you, I'd find someone who was deserving to be your boyfriend, not someone who's just giving you "lip service".

Good luck.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment