Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Response to Tiffany's Eureka Week #3 moment

You are so right! There is a double standard when it comes to men "admiring" women vs. them finding "attributes" about men. What is the deal? Are they just insecure? That was it seems to me. Like if a you're with a guy in conversation - a pretty girl passes by (like in that I think reflecting phone commercial). And it's almost insulting when he gazes at her as she passes - when you remark and I have - the response is: "What I'm just looking - I'm not dead?" What is that suppose to mean. Now turn the tables - a girl does the same to good lucky guy and her "significant other" makes a comment - how would he react - to the girl saying what, I'm just admiring his ass! How do you think that would go over with the guy. Mmmmm, I think for most guys, not so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment